Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First day of school

I'm a little late posting about John's school, but here he is on his first day of first grade. This was also Maya's first day of fourth grade:



John takes the bus for about 30 minutes each way. Here he is looking a little nervous on his first day:




So far, school has gone pretty well. At least we haven't been called to pick him up yet. :)
I think he's a handful for them, especially on the playground. The teacher has been really good about keeping us up to date with what he does each day. I stopped by the school one day when we forgot to give him his morning medicine and he looked happy.
He is getting a little too comfortable on the bus, and they have had to use the harness seatbelt to keep him in his seat. I don't like that, but safety first I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment